There are many different versions of Lisbon and so many different experiences in Lisbon to explore.
There’s a version of Lisbon for everyone:
- Lisbon. The White City, as called by the Swiss director Alain Tanner.
- Lisbon of the Discoveries, the Tagus River, the Belém Tower and St. Jerome Monastery.
- Lisbon of the beautiful Azulejos (Glazed Tiles) with hues of blue and white – and polychrome ones too. But let’s focus one the cobalt blue and white ones for now.
- The traditional Lisbon, Alfama, Fado and the Bohemian Bairro Alto.
- The Picturesque Lisbon, with its typical neighbourhoods